An argumentative essay is a type of essay that not only provides information, but presents the pros and cons of the issues being debated. The main function of the argumentative essay is to show that the opinion of the author concerning some phenomena is more truthful and persuasive than others. An argumentative essay requires a student to investigate the theme, generate, collect and evaluate evidence, and establish a position on the topic in an appropriate manner.
How to Properly Write an Argumentative Essay
Be sure to check all of your ideas against the following criteria before finalizing your theme.
- Firstly, the theme that you have chosen should be arguable. This means that your topic should be debatable and have a clear opposing argument. Moreover it must have value to you.
- Once you have selected the theme, you should then think about several issues that will have two opposing arguments. Make a list of points for both sides of the argument. Remember, one of the first considerations in your argumentative essay will be presenting both sides of the issue with an assessment of each side.
- Every argumentative essay should have a clear, defined and concise thesis statement that is written in the introduction of the paper. Usually, a thesis statement consists of one or two sentences. The next step is explaining the importance of the theme that the author has chosen. If you do not follow this instruction, it will be quite difficult to write an effective and persuasive essay.
- Body paragraphs that include evidential support should also be included. Limit every paragraph to one general idea. Moreover, it is crucial to note that every paragraph of your argumentative essay should have a logical connection with the opening paragraph and thesis statement.
- The argumentative paper should be well-researched, detailed, accurate, and have current data to support a thesis statement and consider other points of view.
- It is not permitted to introduce new information in the conclusion of the argumentative essay. You may rather synthesize and summarize information presented in the body of the work in your conclusion.
- Highlight why the theme is so important, review the thesis statement and make a conclusion of all important thoughts.
It is important to note that an argumentative essay requires complex and detailed research. Providing evidence without too much hassle is almost impossible if you lack the time or the requisite academic writing abilities.
We offer you only professional academic writing help provided by highly qualified writers. We realize how important quality is for you so all papers are written from scratch and checked by our own plagiarism detection system. All your demands, requirements and instructions will be followed in the paper.
If you seek true service and if you expect professional and high quality academic paper writing, you are at the right place.
There is no need to worry about the deadline and scientific sources. Buy an argumentative essay from our custom writing service and we will save you time!